We had over 2,600 attendees at our last battle of the Bands and Food Vans and are hoping you will join in and help us increase that number! This event hosts two separate competitions at once — Music and Food!
The bands will each play a set of their music while spectators set up areas in the grass with friends & family. Together we can enjoy listening to music, sipping cold beverages, and tasting all the contestant’s food.
The event has a $5 per person entry fee at the gate, 12 years old and under are free with paying adult.
A total of NINE Bands and NINE Food Vans will be selected to compete at this year’s event.
The 9 bands will begin their sets on the hour starting at 12PM until 8PM!
Gates open at 11am
1. BOTH 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Food Vans AND Bands receive cash prizes. 1st Prize = $500, 2nd Prize= $300, 3rd Prize= $200 Total Cash Winnings are $2,000.00
2. Must submit entry form and non-refundable fee of $150.
3. Food vendors are allowed to provide a low priced sample for the public to vote on.
4. Food Vendors can be a self-contained Trucks or Vans or a maximum of 2- 10′ x 10′ popup canopies.
5. Food Vendors are responsible for the necessary licenses and permits required for their products. *City of Show Low Business licenses are not required for this special event.
6. Vendors are responsible for collection and payment of appropriate state, county and city taxes.
7. Food Vendors are responsible to comply with the Navajo County Health department’s rules and regulation. Please contact (928) 532-6050 x5550, at the NCHD if you have any questions or need assistance.
8. Must follow Health Code Regulations and it is their responsibility to be in compliance.
9. Responsible for the appropriate inspections by the State Health Department and must have the appropriate certification, permits and licenses.
10. Food Vendors may arrive after 6 am on Saturday and be set up to SELL NO LATER than 9:30 am the day of the event. Friday setup is available 9 am to 4:30 pm with overnight security.
11. Judging to be determined.
12. Food vendors cannot directly be involved in the voting process. All voting chips can only be placed in the voting buckets by paid attendees.
13. Tear-downs will not be permitted until the conclusion of the event at 9 pm
Registration is required.